Thursday, February 24, 2011

Social Networking and Exciting Opportunity

Bright Bold and Beautiful is a place to find out what is new in art, fashion, and design. It is also a place to form relationships, work together and learn from each other. When I learn about something exciting and new, I want to share it with you. I have several great opportunities right now, so here is a re-cap.
colors horizontal
1. Sign up for Bamboopink if you have not already. Click here for more information.

2. Thank you for joining me on Facebook. Wow, 2558 followers as of today!

3. If you would like to increase your exposure for your Etsy shop or blog,
I have a great opportunity for you. Please contact me.
social networking

The Bright Bold and Beautiful app for your iPad and iPhone coming soon!
More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment