Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lacoste + Catherine Malandrino

When I think of Lacoste I am back to my childhood and the little alligator polo shirts the popular kids wore. Alas, they were out of our budget and my ever practical mother figured why pay the extra money when you could get the same thing sans the 'gator at JC Penney's? Then, thankfully, the preppie trend went away and I was no longer tormented by the alligator. But now it's back. And thanks to the collaboration with designer Catherine Malandrino it's better than ever.  You can't see in this photo but this dolman sleeved top has not one but TWO alligators facing each other (or "kissing" as my friend Sean noted). And I am loving how it's paired with these casual yet chic white harem pants. So there just might be an alligator in my closet in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment