Monday, March 15, 2010

White Trash Style

_DSC0041-Edit
Can I say that?? They look like they're from a small town with only Walmart open 24 hours and on Sundays...yep...kind of like where I spent 4 years in my own special...purgatory. Or honestly, like a Hollywood version of someone who would live there because if you really went to one of these towns you wouldn't see anyone who really had this kind of style. Which makes me think of the other place they remind me of: which is London. I know, completely different than white trash USA, but some of the girls going out there look as if they, too, are styling themselves after Juliette Lewis in Natural Born Killers or the girls in Drugstore Cowboy or some variation. Call it tacky cool. You think I'm insulting them...not really. But one helpful hint:always say NO to permed hair. (and I learned the hard way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment