Thursday, January 13, 2011

Decorating Ideas - How to Arrange Art on Your Walls

When a customer purchases one of my watercolor paintings, I often get asked the question, "How should I arrange the art on my wall?". Even though this is a very good question, there is no right or wrong answer. Some formal dining rooms call for symmetry, while modern living room spaces might entertain a mix matched collage. It simply is a matter of your personal taste. After all, people buy art that pleases them and makes them happy; therefore, do what feels natural and right to you. I have collected an assortment of wall displays to give you some ideas.

Dining Room

photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Related ~ Done in a Day - Salon Wall via Southern Living

More How-To blog posts and More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment