Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You for the Mention

Jen, the author of Made By Girl was one of the first blogs I started reading a couple of years ago. I am happy to call her a friend and I was thrilled to be a part of her holiday series: One Gift. The gift I chose was the Pottery Barn Daily System - and can you believe that I received it from my husband? See it displayed in my home office below. I love it and it keeps me organized!
Laura Trevey - my art studio / home office
Laura Trevey - my art studio / home office
Thank you Louise at Table Tonic for mentioning Bright Bold and Beautiful on your fabulous blog as well as purchasing a couple of my favorite watercolor prints! I can't wait to see them framed ...
Louise, the Sydneysider, is fun loving and she spills her enthusiasm for life into her incredibly entertaining and inspirational blog! Oh, and prior to that? The Creative Director of Cosmopolitan, Cleo and Dolly magazine in Australia. Also, check out the cool store, Table Tonic : Global Treasures for the Modern Bohemian.
Also, most of you are familiar with Erin's gorgeous blog, House of Turquoise. But did you know that she has so many others? Decor Green, Pop of Red, Everything Turquoise to name a few! If you are looking for any item with a certain color scheme, she has the blog for you. Thank you Erin for featuring my green hydrangea watercolor art painting on DecorGreen!
and in case you missed it, pick up an issue of Fresh Home magazine! I am thrilled to be a part of the Winter 2011 issue - on stands now.
If you have posted about Bright Bold and Beautiful and/or my Watercolor Art, please drop me an e-mail. Also, I would love to see your framed artwork purchased from my shop: Watercolors by Laura Trevey. Send photos and blog links to laura.trevey@gmail.com

More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment