Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bright Ideas: Stress Free Holiday Tips

christmasvacation
Holidays are supposed to be joyful, right? If so, then why are we always so stressed out? I found some great tips around the web to ease your mind and focus on what is important ~ family.
1. Plan ahead and make lists. Organize and prioritize.

2. One tip I stand by every year is getting my holiday cards out in the beginning of December. Actually, my friends will tell you it is December 1st. After I check that task off the list, I can focus on the decorating and meal planning for the
Christmas get-together.

3. Keep your "reality check" meter close. Even though you dream of the perfect "Norman Rockwell" celebration, most familys have a couple of dysfunctional characters in the mix. That is why we love movies such as Christmas Vacation.
Do you have someone similar to Cousin Eddie, or Aunt Bethany in your family?

More holiday inspiration and don't miss the Black Friday SALE
going on now in my shop ~ Enter this week's giveaway too!

No comments:

Post a Comment