Monday, November 29, 2010

Khloe Kardashian: I Had Sex Too Young

http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Entertainment/spl-Khloe_Kardashian%203.jpgKhloe Kardashian was just 14 years old when she lost her virginity with an 18-year-old man whom she was "secretly dating", she revealed on The View Monday.

"Looking back I think that's not a normal thing," the married reality star, 26, admitted on the talk show, adding that she almost felt "conned" by her older sex partner. "Well, not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever," Khloe said.

How did she feel after the act? "I felt so disgusted with myself," she confessed. "I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."

Her biggest regret: "I should have listened to my parents," she said, telling her fans, "don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."

Wed to Lamar Odom since last September, Khloe wrote about the experience in Kardashian Konfidential, the tell-all co-authored with sisters Kim and Kourtney, out now.

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment