Sunday, November 28, 2010

Katy Perry Will Wear Latex as Long as She Can

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/blog/101129/katy-perry-300x400.jpg
She’s one of Hollywood’s freest thinkers when it comes to fashion, and according to Katy Perry, her split-personality style started early. “I’ve always been girly…even though I was a tomboy,” the singer tells PEOPLE of her adolescent attitude. “My mother said when I was a kid, I was changing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don’t make it a big deal, I just do it.” 

These days, the singer still has just as much fun with her carousel of daring looks–and she’s taking full advantage of the situation while she can still rock her wardrobe of kaleidoscopic latex dresses. 

“They have an expiration date and that’s why I’m wearing them now at 25,” she explains. “I’m such a sucker for a theme, so if I go somewhere like Vegas, I’ll dress like Vegas! Or if it’s Christmas time, I’ll dress like Mrs. Claus!” 

But, she says, her craziest costumes are reserved for the stage–at least most of the time. “I think sometimes with the themed stuff…’I won’t be wearing that to get my Starbucks today,’” before musing, “Although, maybe my whipped cream bra I’ll wear, because I’ll help [the baristas] out. ‘I got it! I got it! Hold the cream! No worries.’”

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment