Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DIY ~ Make Your Own Christmas Cards

I used to spend a fortune on Christmas cards, but for the past couple of years I love to make my own. They are more meaningful and so easy to make! This year I picked one of my favorite "winter wonderland" paintings to be on the front.
Winter Wonderland - Watercolor Painting
Most of us add a personal photo to our cards, but do you upload a personal image too? I uploaded my image to Vistaprint, but there are so many you can choose from these days. (ex: Shutterfly, Snapfish), and ordered a large 5.5" by 8.5" card with a matte finish.
Make your own Christmas Cards
Choose your family photo, and tape it with Scotch double sided tape to the back side. Write your personal message, stamp it and mail it... done! fyi - mine are going out today. Just one more thing I can check off the list!
Make your own Christmas Cards
More Bright Ideas and DIY projects
More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment