Sunday, June 28, 2009

Look-A-Likes?

David Katzenberg was spotted out in L.A. earlier today looking very reminicent of Brody Jenner a few days ago at the Much Music Video Awards.

What do you think?
Yes, with a little shape-up David could be Brody's twin!
No way, David wishes he was as hot as Brody!

Jonah Hill emulates Spencer Pratt in the June issue of Harper's Bazaar. He had this to say about imitating Spencer,

"Shopping is my life. My life is shopping. If Kitson became a country, I would pack up my belongings, move there, and apply for citizenship. It's like, I can't go to a club with my lady and walk down a red carpet without the paparazzi snapping away. It's a nightmare."


Is there a resemblance between Jonah and Spencer?
Yea sure, they are both a little creepy looking.
No! And if I was Jonah, I would be insulted!

Photo Credit: ZackTaylor.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment