Friday, June 19, 2009

Stephanie Pratt Whines About Fake Eating Disorder

The Hills' Stephanie Pratt is opening up for the first time about hating her body and her terrifying, secret struggle with bulimia. Or so she claims.

Putting on the bikini for the cover of Us Weekly was tough, says the sister of Spencer Pratt, who says that she has been so embarrassed by her body that she hadn't worn a two-piece suit in front of anyone in "over a year."

"I'm proud of myself," says the size 0-2 Pratt of her celebrity magazine cover shoot. "I was super nervous going in, but I'm happy I did it." That fat paycheck does feel good, doesn't it?

In the video below, which shows Stephanie Pratt in a bikini, she whines about bloggers calling her the fat girl on The Hills (not true), people hating her just because she's related to Spencer (not true) and lots of other crap.

Asher Roth, get your girlfriend under control!



Regarding his sister's alarming admission of an eating disorder and self-esteem issues, big brother Spencer Pratt said: "I love and support Stephanie. We all have our problems from time to time, but she's my sister and I'm always praying for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment