Monday, August 31, 2009

Audrina Patridge Set to Leave The Hills

The Hills just doesn't feel like The Hills without Lauren Conrad.

The Hills is really not The Hills without LC and Audrina Patridge.

Just the same, the reality star says she's just about outta there.

"I'm almost done with The Hills. We are currently in the middle of finishing the episodes for this fall, and I'll be leaving then," the 24-year-old revealed at a press event for her new thriller Sorority Row Sunday in Los Angeles.

"It feels like I'm graduating," the girlfriend of Corey Bohan added. "I'm taking the next step and growing up and maturing and moving on in my life."

We can't wait to see what career endeavors await this hottie.

Audrina, who is developing her own reality show with Survivor producer Mark Burnett - said she would like to pursue acting as well as reality TV projects.

"I moved to L.A. to be an actress, and before The Hills, I was going to auditions and working at [film studios] Quixote and Smashbox," Patridge said.

She credits The Hills with helping her be "comfortable in front of the cameras." But most likely she got tired of being manipulated by producers, like LC.

"It’s helped me a lot going to auditions and sitting in front of the camera," Audrina Patridge said. "Blocking the camera out, just getting into character."

Getting into character. On a "reality" show.

The new season of The Hills, now starring Kristin Cavallari and featuring more contrived romances and feuds than ever, premieres September 29 on MTV.

Credit: The Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment