Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: Alexa Chung Chick

Hitting up the promotional circuit, Stephanie Pratt was spotted out visiting MTV studios in New York City on Monday afternoon (August 24).

Looking sexy in a shiny silver ensemble, the Hills hottie dropped by It’s On With Alexa Chung in Times Square to boost interest in the upcoming season of her hit reality show.

Meanwhile, Miss Pratt had nothing but compliments for sister-in-law Heidi Montag’s performance at the Miss Universe beauty pageant.

“Heidi looks bangin’ [in Playboy], but even better was her Miss Universe [performance] last night,” she told MTV News. “Freaked out. ... I was on a stool, just, like, ‘I cannot wait for this!’ I love ‘Body Language.’ Blown away. She’s never looked better. I thought she did absolutely amazing. I think she really could have blown it, and I really think this is a career possibility.”

“When I first met her, she said she wanted to be a pop star, and this was like three years ago,” Steph added. “Who really can be a pop star unless you’ve been singing and dancing forever? We’ve never seen Heidi take a dance class or anything like that.”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment