Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday/Get Well Soon, Brody Jenner!

It's time to wish Brody Jenner a happy 26th day of birth!

After all, what's not to love about Brody Jennner?

He's hot. He surfs. He's always similing. He used to be best friends with Spencer Pratt but that bromance ended. He dated Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari and Lauren Conrad before hooking up with Playboy Playmate of the Year 2008 Jayde Nicole.

He is famous for pretty much no reason aside from being Bruce Jenner's son and the women he's dated. The dude is even the stepbrother of Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian, further elevating his profile by virtue of his doing nothing.

Credit: The Hollywood Gossip

Unfortunately, his birthday doesn't seem to be going too well. Take a look at some reason tweets from him and his girlfriend, Jayde Nicole:

BrodyJenner "@Jayde_Nicole and I sitting around at the hospital waiting for me to go under the knife :( great birthday!" about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Jayde_Nicole "Happy Birthday to my boy @BrodyJenner !!! Still at the hospital, but trying to celebrate a bit :)" about 8 hours ago from Twitterberry

BrodyJenner "Thank you all for the kind words... Got my lady with me so I will be ok.. She is taking good care of me :) love her" about 10 hours ago from Tweetie

Jayde_Nicole "In the hospital with my poor little boy :(" about 11 hours ago from Twitterberry

BrodyJenner "Spending my bday in the hospital... This sucks" about 11 hours ago from Tweetie

Us Magazine reports that Brody checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around 3 a.m. Friday morning with a ruptured appendix and was in surgery by 7 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment