Friday, August 28, 2009

Stephanie Pratt Gets Charitable for Catwalk

She’s always up for a publicity opportunity and earlier today (August 28) Stephanie Pratt was spotted at the Celebrity Catwalk Charity Event.

The Hills hottie looked lovely as she worked it for the paparazzi in a vibrant teal dress at the Los Angeles-area gig.

In related news, Stephanie recently told press that her sister-in-law Heidi Montag is ready to start having kids as soon as possible.

She revealed, “Heidi is the one with the baby fever; Spencer is not. Here’s the deal: Basically, Heidi got married ... She’s like, ‘Thank you, God, for my marriage. What do I do?’ I really feel like she went to a bookstore and saw Newlyweds: The Wife’s Edition, and so now she’s like, ‘I still want to get a house with a white picket fence...and then probably a dog, and then we’ll move on to kids. And I want to take cooking lessons.’”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment