Friday, September 17, 2010

Backstage at Malan Breton

This fashion week was especially insane for me. In addition to just the general madness that is NYFW, my dog (not pictured) was so sick he had to be hospitalized and a tornado struck my apartment in Brooklyn causing serious water damage and - even worse - made me miss my favorite runway show and party. That being said, there is still plenty to share!
DSC_0579
There are so many fantastic people (and in this case pooches) backstage that you never see on the runway.
DSC_0588
Dean Modah was playing around with Cooper, a fabulous poodle and the understudy dog backstage before the show.

DSC_0594
But of course I needed a photo of him alone to show off his style as well. I am loving the hair and the sequined pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment