Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Week: Day 2

FNO
Today was Fashion's Night Out. As one friend stated, "it's like the most fashionable mob ever" and never was there a better description. I started at the tents and caught a few shows and then Marcelle (my brilliant and lovely fashion week assistant) and I left for Bergdorf's but it was such a mob scene that we went on to Saks and then finally downtown. We went first to the block party on Bond Street and a stop by Eva where we met the boys behind Timo Weiland and I got the okay to take backstage photos at their show on Sunday! (so excited about that) and then finally down to Soho which was completely gridlocked and filled with people. We ended the night at the Soho Grand and then I came home to get some sleep before tomorrow...so sorry there aren't more photos tonight. I'll do better next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment