Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion Week: Day 0

katya_moorman
This fashion week I'm doing things a little differently. I'm going to try and have a day by day here on the blog with some streetstyle photos as well, but I'm also going to be posting exclusive content on the JC Report and Women's Mafia with handy links from here! Also be sure to follow me on twitter for even more of my life in the fashion pit!

Today was Day "Zero" and this is a photo of me about to go get my credentials for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week wearing my favorite obscenity t-shirt from Article Clothing.
I admit to being one of the many skeptics when it came to MBFW moving from Bryant Park to Lincoln Center. I attended an art show awhile back and the tent was kind of hidden. But they created this amazing facade that looks like it's an actual building out of stone like the surrounding theaters. It's really impressive.
I've got my credentials and will start tomorrow going to the shows at Lincoln Center!
...but will balance out the uptown shows with downtown ones. So after picking up my pass I went downtown to see Peggy Noland's fun and fresh fashion show styled by Ms Fitz with the art crowd...I have a feeling it's going to be a loooooooooong seven days...

No comments:

Post a Comment