Thursday, October 28, 2010

Audrina's Mom: 'Emotional' After Elimination

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00036382.jpg

After calling Lauren Conrad a "pissy a-- little fashion s---" outside L.A.'s Beso restaurant Tuesday night, Audrina Patridge's mom Lynn is hoping to make amends.

"I am sincerely sorry for the negative things I said in the heat of the moment," Lynn tells Us Magazine in a statement.

After Audrina, 25, was voted off Dancing With the Stars, Lynn admitted to having at least "three glasses of wine" before cameras caught her mouthing off on her daughter's former Hills castmates.

"As a mother, there is no pain in this world like seeing your children upset," Lynn explains. "I am so proud of my daughter and all she has accomplished on Dancing with the Stars. I was extremely emotional after her elimination -- it just came as such a shock. I want to apologize for offending anyone."

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment