Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stephanie Pratt Reveals Her Workout Secrets

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Stephanie+Pratt+Cirque+du+TACORI+10+12+6RkmkCBVT8-l.jpg

Stephanie Pratt has been looking better than ever these days and she attributes much of this to her frequent workouts! Stephanie was on hand for the launch of Lipsy London at Bloomingdales in NYC and told Hollywood Life exclusively, “I just gave up on working out so the trick is to find a friend for motivation. If I go to the treadmill I will just stop after 10 minutes and I’m like, ‘whatever workout I’m done.’ But every night Lo [Lauren Bosworth] and I talk and we do either a 9:30 am or 10:30 am [classes] and depending on what class and what day it is we will do a spin or a yoga.”

Stephanie went on to tell us the girls both hate yoga but do it anyway to keep fit! It’s so great to know these girls are all still friends!

Celebs including Lindsay Lohan, Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton, Kristin Cavallari, Taylor Swift and the Kardashians have all been spotted working the Lipsy London look, which will now be available in the US for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment