Monday, October 11, 2010

"E" for Effort

orangeflora
I normally don't get too critical of the looks I post because, let's face it: I picked them because I liked them, not because I didn't. But I always end up shooting more than I post and there are always the ones that I love at first...but then am not sure about. Kind of like impulse shopping.  What I like about this one is the kimono style dress, the glasses, the wedge platforms and the print-with-print of bag and dress. What I'm less sure about is the ruffled dress underneath that makes the top piece feel more like a fancy bathrobe, the actual prints of both pieces and I'm questioning whether the shoes are too heavy for the look. They do tie in nicely with the glasses and her hair color...other than the roots which also aren't working for me. Still I am posting the photo because I'm wondering what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment