Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kendra Sets Record Straight on Playboy Cover

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/fullsize_image/images/k/kendra-playboy-2010-1.jpg

Kendra Wilkinson -- whose son Hank Baskett IV turns 1 Dec. 11 -- has been speaking out about why she turned down an offer to pose in Playboy.

So fans were baffled when they saw the E! reality star, 25, on the magazine's December issue.

She has taken to her website to set the record straight:

"Hey guys! So I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn’t from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I’m flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn’t recently pose."

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment