Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An excellent example of dressing "your age"

I admit that on occasion I love to watch shows like "What Not To Wear" on TLC. Stacy and Clinton act like modern day fairy godmothers and makeover dowdy and dreary women everywhere. Although it's rather formulaic I am always truly astonished at how much better the women look at the end (hair and make up are major as well, of course). And all this rambling is inspired by this woman, because they (Stacy and Clinton -and really all of the fashion world, come to think of it) are always on about "dressing your age".  And while we all know how NOT to dress as we get older there isn't enough inspiration for GREAT style. This woman utterly inspires me. She's not in a dress or a pantsuit but in an outfit that I could steal and wear myself tomorrow...and for years to come. And to me this is ultimate style: utterly chic and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment