Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Malcolm Harris has hot style

I first took Malcolm's photo last September at Fashion Week. He was wearing a red skirt and an amazing t-shirt with safety pins that I promised myself I would copy. (Unfortunately I haven't yet!) He blew me away with his style and his presence...a certain je ne sais quoi. Not only is he a man unafraid to wear skirts, he is the founder of the amazing One Dress Project whose raison d'ĂȘtre (reason for existence) is to raise awareness and funds on behalf of organizations around the world that enhance and protect women’s health, reduce violence against women, educate young girls, and support women to play an active role in society. Which is the only thing more fabulous then the feathers he's wearing in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment