Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where We Blog - Home Office / Favorite Cozy Spot

I really love this "Where We Blog" series! Not only is it fun to get a peek into where you blog, but it has introduced me to some wonderful NEW people and blogs to follow. Please send me your photo if you have not done so already! Today we get to peek into the home of Beatriz of That Girl in Pearls. She has a striking room with a deep, rich wall color
- a handsome wooden mirror (I will add this to my mirror collection)
- and a cool deer wall hanging.
Where We Blog Series
I also received a great photo from Kathy of Never Enough Thyme. I love this photo for two reasons. Number one, look at Kathy's view... and number two, before we built my art studio - I also blogged from our kitchen!!
Where We Blog Series
View more here, here, here, here, here, here, and here!
Please submit your "home office" or "favorite cozy spot to blog" by
e-mailing your photo to laura.trevey@gmail.com

Beautiful Home Living - Pegboards and Bulletin Boards

More ways to follow BB&B

Have you heard of Bamboopink! It's coming your way soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment