Sunday, March 13, 2011

Success Tips: How to Grow your Bamboopink Business

If you are a regular BB&B reader, you are well aware of the launch of Bamboopink! I can hardly contain my excitement! For those of you who have jumped on board, I want to help you grow your team into a successful career. For those of you who are not on board yet, don't delay - this is gong to be huge.
Bamboopink Jewelry
I have a few key points to share. These tips are not only for Bamboopink.
You can apply these tips to just about any online business.
I have 3 main BFF’s for Success with Bamboopink!

B for Blog ~ F for Facebook ~ F for Flyers to nearby colleges.

Now – I am not telling you to do all three, but you certainly can if you want to jump to the next level.

Blog – I am a watercolor artist and 2 years ago I decided to start a blog to gain exposure on the internet. Today I have over 2100 followers and 2500 subscribers via email. My blog is responsible for 70% of traffic to my online store where I sell my watercolors. And the best part – is that it’s absolutely FREE. You can go to Blogger.com and start a blog within a matter of minutes.

Facebook – it’s free and it works. Networking is the name of the game and there is no faster medium out there. So get on today if you aren’t already.

Flyers to colleges. Every one of you lives close to a college. Print up some flyers that cater to the younger college student. Lead your flyer with “Would you like to earn some extra income?" Drop the flyers off in high traffic areas – library, commons area. The people who use social media are the ones who will succeed in this company, and every college student out there knows what a blog is, has a facebook page, and wants to earn extra money! So get them on board.

Bamboopink Jewelry

Do you realize that we are the ones building this company? We have the power to achieve a lifelong career and form lifelong friendships – I know I have already made a couple friends through this adventure that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life – be passionate – be strong – be excited - it’s contagious!

Bamboopink Jewelry

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises." Demosthenes
Bamboopink turquoise bracelet
Bamboopink Jewelry by JudeFrances
Mo
re ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment