Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bright Bold and Beautiful : 6th Street Design School

Kirsten of 6th Street Design School is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Kirsten!

bright
Sources: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
I love bright fabrics! You will notice in my home that I have a lot of crazy colors and patterns in bright colors. To me things that are bright are cheerful and happy. I love surrounding myself with bright fabric!
bold
all images found here.
I love "bold" rooms. It's so great when I see interiors that are brave and unexpected. I always try and challenge my clients to try using bold patterns and fabrics. Bold interiors are eye-catching and I love creating that look for my clients.
My life is so beautiful! I have an amazing family that includes my adorable son, Jett. He is everything to me and I see the world as such a beautiful place because he is in it. Thanks for having me!
Other guest posts you may have missed:
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
Jenna and Jessica of Simply Bon Vivant
Sue of The Zhush
and to view the whole list, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment