Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bright Bold and Beautiful : Lauren Lane Decor

Tara Lauren of Lauren Lane Decor is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Tara!

Hi there! I am Tara Lauren from Lauren Lane Décor and I was so honored when Laura invited me to be a part of this series. Bright, Bold, & Beautiful immediately caused me to think about how I am redecorating my main floor. I have been scouring magazines, books, and the web for items and inspiration – this blog being one of them!
Bright Pillows! Bright pillows can make such a difference!

Lauren Lane Decor on Bright Bold and Beautiful

Bold - A bold rug is at the top of my shopping list!
Lauren Lane Decor on Bright Bold and Beautiful
Nothing makes me happier than beautiful Peonies!
Lauren Lane Decor on Bright Bold and Beautiful
Other guest posts you may have missed:
Courtney of A Thoughtful Place
Emily of Name 5 Things
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
Jenna and Jessica of Simply Bon Vivant
and to view the whole list, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment