Sunday, June 12, 2011

What I'm Wearing Now...TOGA from Opening Ceremony

I literally just came back from Opening Ceremony's sample sale where I bought this Toga Archives dress. Toga is a Japanese line and I don't know where else to find it in NYC. I fell in love with this dress because I loved the mix of fabrics -silk, wool, velvet and metal and the layering of textures. It's really unique and fun. I also picked up an amazing Peter Pilotto blouse (coming soon to this blog) Opening Ceremony is one of my favorite stores because they carry really unique designers that even in NYC it's hard to find anywhere else. Since today was the last day of the sale everything was an additional 50% off–this almost convinced me to buy a mustard colored fur coat that looked made for a pimp...I resisted, but maybe next time!

ps I made the photo black and white because I felt like you can actually see the dress better this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment