Friday, June 10, 2011

Bright Bold and Beautiful : Lilac and Grey

Cara of Lilac and Grey is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Cara!

Hello dolls! It's Cara from Lilac and Grey. I was over the moon excited when Laura asked me to be in her series: What is Bright, Bold and Beautiful to me? I have to say, it was hard to narrow down all of the options that were running through my head. I have folders upon folders of "inspiration" that I could go on, and on for days! Here are my top picks...
Bright: I adore natural light (and lots of it) in interior spaces. The natural sunlight that these floor to ceiling windows bring into this space offer a warm and natural glow that no table lamp or chandelier could ever deliver.
Bold: If you want to make a BOLD move in an interior space add a large
piece of original art- a great conversation starter!
Beautiful: I have always been in-tune to nature, and love to be outdoors as much as possible. Having a beautiful outdoor space with a lovely landscaped and well-kept garden is as beautiful as it can get!

I could sit here all day long and never ever leave!
Thank you Laura, for inviting me to be a part of this wonderful series on your fabulous blog!
{image 1 via Elle Decor | image 2 via Trouvais, via Vogue Living | image 3 via Sketch 42 | image 4 via House and Garden | image 5 via Elle Decor}
Other guest posts you may have missed:
Courtney of A Thoughtful Place
Emily of Name 5 Things
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
and to view the whole list, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment