Monday, July 27, 2009

Erin Lucas: Maxim Spread

Whitney Port may technically be the star of MTV’s The Hills spin-off, The City, but it’s her super-smokin’, boy-crazy BFF, Erin Lucas, who had us all agog. Unfortunately, our eye candy is leaving The City to pursure a hosting career. Luckily, we caught up with the 24-year-old hottie, daughter of AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams, to ask about her memorable firsts.

First Time She Realized Her Dad Was Different Than Other Dads
I was a total MTV junkie, and I saw my dad on TRL and was like, "Fuck, yeah, Dad’s on TRL, woo!"

First Taste of Fame
I was with Whit at a bar in New York, and some girls asked me to take a picture. I’m used to girls asking if I’ll take a picture of them and Whit, but this time they wanted me in the shot. I hugged them and told them they popped my cherry!

First Kiss
I was in the eighth grade. I was such a little prude back in middle school. I was going out with this guy who was a grade older than me. I made him wait an entire month before I would let him kiss me. It was after homecoming, and I was really nervous. I think he had gum in his mouth, and somehow it ended up in mine. I was floating. I was so in love. Eighth-grade puppy love.

Credit: Maxim Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment