Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Brother-in-Law is Quite the Jokester :)

Hi my loves! I am having so much fun reading through all of your entries for the JCPenney shopping spree. While reading I came across one that just didn't seem right.. My brother-in-law Evan tried to fool me but as soon as I saw the words jello and llama I knew it had to be him!

Look at what he wrote: "I am 31 years old and I really enjoy making jello. A lot of times when I make jello it spills on my clothes. Anyway, I need some new gear to wear to jello culinary school. I also have a pet llama and he eats my onesies and crop tops during the summer right off my chest.

Please help Whitney. You're my only hope!!!!! Ernie".

It's so fun for me to read these so keep entering!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment