Monday, July 27, 2009

Kristin Cavallari: Ready to Change “The Hills”

Enjoying the summertime weather, Kristin Cavallari was spotted making her way around Beverly Hills, California on Monday afternoon (July 27).

Clad in a light blue jacket overtop a little black dress, the MTV reality starlet paid a visit to a cafe on Doheny Dr. for a quick bite to eat.

Miss Cavallari is currently poised for her big comeback in the new season of The Hills, which co-star Holly Montag recently said is nothing like the days of Lauren Conrad.

“I’ve seen a little, but honestly, she came in like a whirlwind ever since the first day at the wedding, the Speidi wedding,” Montag told MTV News. “Ever since, I think, The Hills has been changed.”

“In fact, I’m taking a step back from that whole thing. I’ve never been that dramatic to begin with,” she added. “They have a lot of stuff I don’t need to interfere with.”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment