Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kristin Cavallari: Hamburger Mary’s Hottie

Stepping out for work duties, Kristin Cavallari shimmered in silver as she walked to her car in West Hollywood on Wednesday (July 22).

The MTV reality darling had been shooting scenes for The Hills at Hamburger Mary’s - looking to be in high spirits as she strolled past awaiting paparazzi.

Explaining why she decided to join the cast of the popular reality series upon Lauren Conrad’s departure, Kristin recently explained, “They’ve been asking me to join for a few years, and I just thought, ‘What was the point,’ because I thought it was just like ‘Laguna Beach.’”

She continues, “So with her leaving, I thought it was a good time. No, they’ve been asking me for, like, four years. I’ve been offered my own show, but I’ve turned it down. I just really wanted to pursue my acting career, which I’ve done for the past four years ... I’ve been working, I have a few movies coming out in the summer, and this is a way for my fans to catch up with me.”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

Kristin was sporting LNA Zipper Leggings (on sale now for $38.99) from Revolve Clothing and the Alexander Wang Black Coco Mini Duffel Bag (Price: $850.00), currently sold out at OakNYC. Also, she was wearing Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Platform Slingbacks - a celeb favorite for $795.00. Get your own at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment