Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heidi: Not Nude In Playboy, Says Holly

In just a few short weeks, Heidi Montag's Playboy issue will be hitting newsstands. And her sister and occasional Hills co-star Holly confirmed earlier reports that Heidi isn't baring all for the mag.

"She's not nude," Holly told UsMagazine.com. "Her Maxim cover was so gorgeous and tasteful, and I know Playboy is going to be the same. It's really cool that she can be part of the Playboy family. I love it. I go up there all the time and play poker. I love the girls there, and it's very cool to be a part of that legacy."

She also has faith that Heidi will give a great performance at the 2009 Miss Universe Pageant telecast next month.

"She will kill it," Holly said. "I know she will give the best performance ever. She's a phenomenal performer and dancer. That's what she's born to do. I think when she's stepping into her own in singing and concerts, people will see that that's where she really shines."

Credit: Jocelyn Vena for MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment