Sunday, October 18, 2009

Audrina Patridge: Sexy Shopper

Looking a bit thinner than usual, Audrina Patridge was spotted making her way around Los Angeles on Saturday evening (October 17).

Dressed casually in a black t-shirt with worn jeans, the Hills hottie was followed by pesky paparazzi as she did a little shopping around town before heading home to get ready for her weekend affairs.

As previously reported by Gossip Center, Miss Patridge recently spoke with press about her ex-beau Justin Bobby’s relations with co-star Kristin Cavallari, saying, “At the end of the day, it’s a show. It’s entertainment. And you can’t take anything serious on that show.”

Audrina also noted that she’s not sure how her feud with Kristin is going to end. “I don’t know. I really don’t know how it’s going to play out. We still have three weeks of filming - and that’s it.”

Nevertheless, Patridge is ready to move on from The Hills. “I’m an adult now and I don’t need all the petty drama and drinking and fighting. I’ve done that, and I’m ready to move on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment