Monday, October 12, 2009

Lo Bosworth: Not Starring In L.A. Candy Movie

Reports of Lo Bosworth starring in the movie adaptation of Lauren Conrad's novel, L.A. Candy, have been greatly exaggerated.

Lauren was quoted recently saying that not only has Lo taken acting classes, but that Lo was also her first pick for the flick. L.A. Candy is being made for the big screen by the producers of Twilight.

"It was more of a joke than anything," Lo explained to us the other day at Jumpstart and the Pearson Foundation's National Read for the Record Day event in L.A.

"We were on the red carpet together and they were like, 'Who do you want to be in the movie?'" she said. "I would love to make a cameo, but I don't think I could handle a big role because I'm not an actress. A cameo would be really fun."

Not so fun anymore? The Hills

"For me, it's turned into much more of a job," Lo griped about MTV's pseudo-reality series. "Before, it was a lot of fun for me. Now it's kind of like a daily grind where before it was lighthearted and easy."

Her future with the show is up in the air.

"I haven't totally decided," Lo said when asked about signing up for another season. "I have some other projects that I'm working on."

Credit: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment