Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Talking Beauty with Lauren Conrad

Sadly, we won't be seeing our girl Lauren Conrad on The Hills anymore--but she's hardly disappeared. As the face of Mark cosmetics, Conrad has been busy teaming up with her makeup artist, Amy Nadine, to create two lip gloss shades for the company. We talked with her about the glosses...and squeezed in a few other beauty questions too.

Tell us what you love about the Mark m.powerment lip glosses that you created.
LC: The proceeds benefit m.powerment by mark, the charity I co-chair that helps young women prevent and stop partner abuse. It's something I'm passionate about. Plus both shades look great on anybody! I love the Peach shade [above right.]

Moving on from lip gloss...what was the first fragrance you ever wore?
LC: Something I stole from my mom.

Your hair always looks great. How long does it take you to do it?
LC: I am actually a no-fuss girl when it comes to hair. I use Johnson & Johnson No More Tangles when I get out of the shower and then let it air dry.

Do you have any favorite time-saving tricks?
LC: A braid is always great for a bad hair day.

What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
LC: I'm not really a spa girl, so a good day for me would be to work out, read a book, and spend time with friends.

Credit: Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment