Saturday, October 10, 2009

Audrina, Stephanie and Lo: Sexy on the Set

Working their way into the weekend, the stars of The Hills were busy filming their hit MTV reality show in and around Hollywood on Friday (October 9).

Enjoying a pampering session, Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt paired up for manicures and pedicures while drinking champagne at Recess Organic Nail Spa.

During the course of the day, the sexy twosome also met up with Lauren Bosworth for an afternoon lunch at Milk restaurant.

In related news, Stephanie Pratt recently chatted with MTV News about her co-star/brother Spencer’s recently adopted cowboy look, saying, “It’s really fun to make fun of him lately. ... I go over to their house, and I’m like, ‘Spencer, stop going through Heidi’s clothes.’ It’s really fun. He says the cowboy hat is, like, a gift from Dad and blah blah blah, but he’s, like, getting really scary.”

Meanwhile, Spencer responded by saying he doesn’t know what all the fuss is about, telling, “Well, it was because my new father-in-law gave it to me, and he gave it to me with such a serious speech connected to it [about] how much it truly meant to him and his life and everything. For me, it wasn’t really more a fashion statement — it was more something for my father-in-law.”

No comments:

Post a Comment