Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: My 5 Favorite Red Carpet Looks




The Hills' Stephanie Pratt has come a long way from her first red carpet, but that didn't stop her from looking back at five of her favorite looks with Usmagazine.com.

She admits that she "didn't know how to dress" back when she made an appearance at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood party in L.A. in April 2008, which was "the first red carpet I ever walked."

But it wasn't the polka-dot Betsey Johnson dress or her very first pair of Christian Louboutin heels that made this fashion milestone memorable for her. It was her older brother, Spencer Pratt -- and his temper. "I posed with Lauren [Conrad] and Lo [Bosworth], and it was in Us Weekly," she tells Us. "And Spencer lost his mind."

A year later, at a party in April 2009, she wore her same pair of Louboutins along with an ABS dress that even her tailor told her was too short. "I was like, 'I'm not your daughter -- cut it to there,'" she jokes.

Pratt assures Us that her style has evolved over the past two years. Case in point? Her look at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in NYC.

"I freakin' loved this outfit," she says of her dress by Julia Clancy with vintage YSL bracelets and Vialis shoes. "I was just in the mood to be glitterati, and I think that's when you look the best... When you really dress how you feel."

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment