Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lo Bosworth: Her Future & The Hills' Future

The Kristin Cavallari era of The Hills officially began last week and the premiere was everything it was cracked up to be - for better or worse. So what's to come on tonights's episode - and beyond?

"There will be lots of fights," according to Lo Bosworth. "I feel like it's going to be a really stressful season. I desperately miss having [Lauren Conrad] on the show. She's so calm, and she's my best friend. We still live together," continued Lo, echoing our sentiments exactly.

As for the future of the show, Lo Bosworth says: "I think we're going to find out in a few weeks if we're getting picked up again, and I'm going to make my decision at that time [about whether to come back] myself."

"I have a few other shows I'm being pitched for as talent, for hosting. I'm really bad at reality shows, that's why I'm never the star. I think it's kind of silly."

Credit: The Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment