Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: Hollywood Retail Romp

Kicking off her week with some retail therapy, Stephanie Pratt was spotted spending some of her hard-earned cash in Hollywood yesterday afternoon (October 5).

Joined by a gal pal, the Hills babe looked hot as she meandered around several shops, sporting a black jacket overtop a black and white striped dress.

In related news, Stephanie’s former costar Lauren Conrad told press she’s pulling for the MTV reality show even though she missed the season premiere last week.

“I didn’t watch it, no. I mean, I love Lo [Bosworth], but ... to be honest, I hope it does really well because MTV did so much for me.”

“I always want [MTV and The Hills] to do well, but personally it’s hard to watch it and be entertained when you were involved with it for so long. Because you’re kind of ... all in your head [about what’s happening].”

No comments:

Post a Comment