Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lauren Conrad: Intermix Retail Romp

Out for a retail session, Lauren Conrad was spotted as she left the Intermix store along Robertson Boulevard in Beverly Hills on Thursday (October 8).

Following her shopping session, the former Hills hottie had an amusing reaction to a photographer taking a tumble as she strolled out to her nearby car.

Meanwhile, LC recently spoke of her love for fashion, saying, “This is what I love. It’s kind of why I did everything else. When I’m doing sketches or going through color swatches, that’s the best time for me.”

“I’ve learned that something will always go wrong in production. I’ve learned that you should always go with your gut, and it’s not important to please everybody,” she said, adding, “Just have fun with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment