Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Audrina's Blog: The Hills Season 6 Premieres!


Thank you to everyone who watched The Hills Season 6 premiere last night~!!!! And thank you so much for all the supportive tweets! You guys are all so sweet! I will try my best to reply!!

I hope you enjoyed the premiere last night! This season won't be like any of the others! Kristin is back, and there's more drama than ever! Filming started in April, and we got 2 more months to go! So anything can happen! I'm really curious on what you guys think of it so far? I would love to hear some feedback!

Thanks for all the love <3>
xoxo Drina




I guess no one told her that it was actually the premiere of the Season 5 Bonus Episodes.It's ok, Audrina. Whatever you want to call it is just fine with us. We are also confused as to why it's not just a whole new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment