Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kristin Cavallari: Malibu Party Girl

Celebrating hump day with a few inebriated friends, Kristin Cavallari was spotted leaving Taverna Tony’s in Malibu, California last night (September 16).

The Laguna Beach babe looked to be having a wonderful time as she strolled past the paparazzi in a Mickey Mouse t-shirt with denim cutoff shorts.

In a recent interview, Kristin revealed her secret to staying in amazing shape. “I’ll usually have eggs and fruit for breakfast and I try to do a salad with chicken for lunch. I try to eat really healthy."

And to keep up with her breakneck schedule she “always has an energy bar with me, just in case I don’t have time to eat, which is so bad. I’m not normally like that. It’s only been the past month. I have low energy and I get headaches a lot. I need to be better about it.”

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment