Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Taylor Mosher and Abbey Wilson Are Engaged

ZackTaylor.ca can exclusively report that Brody Jenner / Frankie Delgado's good friend, Taylor Mosher aka Sleezy T. and his girlfriend, Abbey Wilson (Joe Francis' ex-girlfriend) are now engaged!!
Congrats to the happy couple - I wonder what Joe has to say about this?!
Credit: Zack Taylor
AbbeyWilson88 "RT @zacktaylor: EXCLUSIVE: @AbbeyWilson88 and @taylormosher are getting married!! details: http://bit.ly/2fKzW8" about 15 minutes ago from EchoFon
AbbeyWilson88 "@terrymosher Thank you so much!! You have an amazing son. I look forward to seeing you soon, I believe I owe you a phone call! :)" 3:28 AM Sep 28th from web
AbbeyWilson88 "Beautiful flowers that my future mother-in-law gave me, they are so pretty! http://twitpic.com/j9xzq" 7:10 PM Sep 26th from EchoFon
TaylorMosher "I'M GETTING MARRIED TO @abbeywilson88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 4:17 AM Sep 26th from Tweetie
AbbeyWilson88 "I'M GETTING MARRIED to @taylormosher !!!!!!!!!" 4:16 AM Sep 26th from EchoFon

No comments:

Post a Comment