Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stephanie Takes To Twitter To Bash Roxy Olin

StephaniePratt "I believe in forgiveness and second chances!! The world could end tomorrow-love as many people as you can! "Imagine peace" about 1 hour ago from Twitterberry

StephaniePratt "Hah well there's nothing I can do except b happy she got what she wanted &just keep waiting for an apology-OCT. Will be my 5th month waiting" about 1 hour ago from Twitterberry

StephaniePratt "Welcome to hollywood! There's more backstabbing behind the scenes than in them. I'm just lucky to have had lauren,lo,drina to b ther 4 me" about 2 hours ago from Twitterberry

StephaniePratt "I tried to bring her on the hills with me but she wanted to be a "star" so she went behind my back and made arrangements 2 b whits bff" about 2 hours ago from Twitterberry

StephaniePratt "To those asking..no she is not my best friend, she was since 7th grade until she stabbed me in the back for her chance at fame." about 2 hours ago from Twitterberry

StephaniePratt "The new girl on the city said the city was classier than the hills... To eonline.com. What do u guys think? Isn't she the backstabber too?!" about 2 hours ago from Twitterberry

..................................................................................

Update: Roxy Olin has also taken to her Twitter and made one simple statement:

RoxyOlin "i never stabbed anyone in the back ..i have had the same best friend since i was 5years old @clairewinter." about 1 hour ago from web

No comments:

Post a Comment