Friday, September 25, 2009

Whitney Port Eases Her Way into the Weekend

Gearing up for a fun-filled weekend, Whitney Port was spotted making her way around the East Village of New York City on Friday (September 25).

The MTV beauty strolled about the Big Apple streets, fresh off of a morning visit to PIX 11 studios and a change of clothes.

Meanwhile, Miss Port’s new roomie, Roxy Olin, recently chatted to press about meeting Whitney and getting used to the constant camera coverage.

Asked about first meeting her new roommate, Olin said, “I met Whitney when we were in high school. I’ve grown up with Whitney and I danced with her for four years in high school, and our boyfriends were best friends, so we were always friends. We went our separate ways, but we reconnected instantly. We hang out everyday.”

As for getting used to the cameras, Roxy said, “Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve liked to perform. I like the attention; I’ll be honest. Whitney is so used to it that I had to jump in really quickly to get as comfortable as she is. I was like, ‘You’re really going to wake up and go on camera right now?’ I was like, ‘I’m going to wake up at 6 and put on a little bit of makeup.” And then you just decide to stop doing that.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment