Friday, September 25, 2009

Lauren Conrad's Final Words On The Hills

Lauren Conrad was rumoured to be earning around $75,000 per episode as the leading lady on The Hills, but even she admitted she was well, kinda boring and the show was well, kinda fake...

"The last couple seasons I didn't even do much. I narrated and I made expressions, so I slowly slowly moved my personal life off camera and I was at a point where it wasn't even fair for me to be a part of the show because it wasn't my real life anymore. I watched my parts to make sure I didn't do anything too stupid but I think that when you're involved in the making of a show you kind of lose the entertainment value, it’s just part of your job. I've never been the kind of person to like that attention. I value my personal time especially when I was filming because I had very little of it, but now that I've gotten it back you realize how valuable it is. Now I have more time and more free time and I've focused more and tried new things and I stopped filming and was like ‘I'm going to take up hobbies’ so I took up photography, dance classes and then I started writing again and realized I had no time!"

So, will you be watching the new season?!

Credit: Zack Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment