Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stephanie Pratt & Lo Bosworth: Robertson Romp

Venturing out for a day on the town, Stephanie Pratt and Lauren Bosworth were spotted making their way around Beverly Hills on Tuesday (September 29).

On the day of the reality show’s season premiere, the MTV beauties went shopping at Alice + Olivia and Sephora before sitting down to grab a bite for lunch at a local eatery.

And while season six is just getting underway, it sounds as if Stephanie is having second thoughts as far as her future on the show is concerned.

She told press: “I don’t know how much more I can take of The Hills. It is very brutal. ... It’s not because of Kristin. I was going to stay and see what happens after these 10 episodes, but I just don’t think I can stand The Hills anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment